After not doing much in week 4 I was ready to take on week 5.
Week 5 Intentions:
- Monday: 3.15 miles on treadmill
- Tuesday: AM workout
- Wednesday: 3 miles on treadmill
- Thursday: AM workout
- Friday: Rest
- Saturday: 6-7 miles
- Sunday: Rest
What really happened:
- Monday: 3.15 miles in 40:13 minutes at 5am!
- Tuesday: 2 miles in 29:53 minutes at 5am!
- Wednesday: Moving (felt like a workout)
- Thursday: More moving
- Friday: REST
- Saturday: 5.27 miles in 1:27:48 with an avg pace of 13:15
- 3 miles was completed alone
- 2.27 was done with Austins Black Girls RUN! group
- I didn't meet my 7 mile goal but I met a couple incredible women who, unknowingly, witnessed me jog the most I ever have.
|My new bff|
- I am moving this week so I need to get my workouts done in the morning before work. It is going to be a
near impossiblechallenge to get me out of bed to be at the gym at 5am but I need to do it!
- I managed to get up and be at the gym 2 days last week! SUCCESS!
Week 6 Game Plan:
- Monday: Fitness Hula Hoop class
- Tuesday: Zumba class
- Wednesday: Training walk/jog
- Thursday: Kickboxing class
- Friday: REST
- Saturday: 7 miles
16.23 miles completed over four workouts in 2:15:14! :-) GO ME!
|Forgive the poor picture quality|
And the moment you have been waiting for....
We have a winner for a free pair of ZippEarz earbuds!
The winner is.... *drumroll please*
Mommy Miles!!! Please email me at jeanettehooker at gmail dot com
to claim your prize.
Thanks everyone for entering. Stay tuned because you never know when I will be having another giveaway ;-)