The box recipe calls for 2/3 cup of non-fat vanilla yogurt. However, I am not a fan of yogurt so I made mine with 2/3 cup of applesauce and 1/4cup liquid egg whites. While it doesn't look like a restaurant brownie it tastes pretty good. It is very chocolatey. What I like about the no pudge fudge brownie mix is that it is made with natural ingredients I can pronounce.
Each package makes 12 brownies and each brownie is 3 PointsPlus values each.
1 package No Pudge Fudge Brownie mix
2/3 cup unsweetened applesauce
1/4 cup liquid egg whites (Egg Beaters)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Farheniet.
- Lightly spray an 8-inch baking pan with cooking spray.
- Combine brownie mix, applesauce, and egg whites in a medium bowl. The batter will be thick (do not add water).
- Stir well until the batter is smooth.
- Spread into the pan.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes.
- Let the brownies cool. To cut the brownies run sharp knife or pizza cutter under hot water and cut, rinsing under hot water after each cut.
|All natural ingredients|
|Well...it tasted better than it looks.|