Here is my recipe and I hope you enjoy!!
- One Light Original Flatout
- 1/4 cup of your favorite barbeque sauce
- 4 ounces cooked chicken breast
- 1/4 cup thawed & sliced frozen pineapple chunks
- 1/4 cup fat free shredded mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Spray a non-stick cookie sheet with an olive oil spray
- Lay the Flatout on the cookie sheet and spread with barbecue sauce
- Top with chicken, pineapple, and cheese
- Bake 10-12 minutes or until cheese melts
- Slice and enjoy!!!